This beautiful Greek salad is perfect for a summer’s day and bursts with delicious flavours of the Mediterranean (as well as boasting plenty of health-promoting ingredients!)
It’s also incredibly simple to make and as you all know, I love simple and tasty!
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 3 cups chopped cucumber
- 1 small red onion, sliced in rings
- 1 cup feta (cubed)
- 1 cup black kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Juice of half -1 lemon (add to taste. I like my salads quite tart so would probably use the whole lemon)
- 1 tsp of dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Add all the ingredients except the feta to a salad bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Add the feta last so you don’t break it up when mixing.
- Serve chilled.